uses and protects any information that you give us when using this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information provided by which you can
be identified when using this website, will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may update this policy so as to comply with current legislation. This policy is effective from 1st
June 2012, and was most recently updated on 19th June 2019.
Information we collect
For general browsing of our website, and the images in our online galleries, no personal information is collected.
However, if you place an order via our online shopping cart we will ask for the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including postal address, telephone number and email address
- We will ask for your credit card details for any orders placed over the telephone or in person
We require this information for delivery purposes of your order, and as such information pertaining to
delivery of your order will be passed on to a third party so as to complete that delivery. We use Royal Mail
and Fedex Couriers for the majority of our deliveries.
Information we DO NOT collect
- You are not required to create an account to use this website
- We do not require any financial information (eg, credit card details) to be entered into this website when ordering.
We use PayPal as our online payment provider. This website will automatically forward you to PayPal when you wish
to pay for your order. For further information, please visit the PayPal website
Controlling your personal information
- No personal information is stored electronically either by this website, or on any of our office computers.
- We keep hard copies of orders for seven years as they form part of our financial records. These orders
contain the purchasers name, address, phone number and email address plus the amount paid. No credit card or
bank account info is stored by ourselves.
- All orders placed using this websites shopping cart are processed internally, we do not outsource our printing.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- We do not pass your information onto third parties.
- We do not use personal information to send marketing material. We are mainly a Business to Business supplier,
and as such we market to organisations whose contact information is readily available in the public domain.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. A
small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree,
the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or assists you when you visit a particular website,
for example by remembering passwords.
- Cookies help us analyse data about web page traffic to this website so we can tailor it to customer needs.
- We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and
which you do not.
- A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than any data you
choose to share with us.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline
cookies if you prefer.
- Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our
site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and their policy may differ from our
own. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst
visiting such sites which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the
privacy statement applicable to the website in question.